Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 10.84% Neutral 3.82% Neutral

Neutral:10.84%

Neutral:3.82%
74.709 66.307 74.709
66.307
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.9% Neutral 1.12% Neutral

Neutral:2.9%

Neutral:1.12%
73.179 65.961 73.179
65.961
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.46% Neutral 7.39% Neutral

Neutral:-0.46%

Neutral:7.39%
81.584 62.024 81.584
62.024

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.84% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price has no a definite trend is 89.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price will reach 73.105538148948 and 66.306981087723 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 76.760815056395 and 62.991632033337

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 73.105538148948. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 10.84%

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price has no a definite trend is 97.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price will reach 71.608232998892 and 65.960633738459 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 75.188644648837 and 62.662602051536

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 71.608232998892. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.9%

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) price will reach 79.833554055645 and 62.023564112991 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 83.825231758427 and 58.922385907341

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 79.833554055645. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.46%

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) predictions by visitors

JD R.Shs Cl.A(Sp.ADRs) (013A.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.