Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.83% Neutral 0.76% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.83%

Neutral:0.76%
15.655 13.751 15.655
13.751
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7.02% Profit 5.57% Neutral

Neutral:-7.02%

Profit:5.57%
16.26 13.861 16.26
13.861
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.35% Profit 19.65% Neutral

Neutral:-1.35%

Profit:19.65%
18.395 13.827 18.395
13.827

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price has no a definite trend is 49.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price will reach 15.27742663353 and 13.952669806143 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 03, 2022 if the real price is between 16.041297965207 and 13.255036315836

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.76% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 15.27742663353. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.83%

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price has no a definite trend is 92.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price will reach 15.867726249236 and 14.063868088729 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 08, 2022 if the real price is between 16.661112561698 and 13.360674684292

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.867726249236. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7.02%

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price has no a definite trend is 98.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) price will reach 17.951632696623 and 13.826576379928 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 28, 2022 if the real price is between 18.849214331454 and 13.135247560932

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.951632696623. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.35%

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) predictions by visitors

Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.