Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.87% Neutral 0.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.87%

Neutral:0.45%
70.4 65.906 70.4
65.906
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.95% Loss -2.9% Neutral

Neutral:-12.95%

Loss:-2.9%
70.535 63.517 70.535
63.517
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.97% Neutral -0.52% Neutral

Neutral:-3.97%

Neutral:-0.52%
75.862 59.896 75.862
59.896

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price has no a definite trend is 77.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price will reach 69.815792262991 and 66.610496485611 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 73.30658187614 and 63.279971661331

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 69.815792262991. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.87%

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 5 days

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price has no a definite trend is 87.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price will reach 69.949032688328 and 64.196506347485 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 73.446484322744 and 60.986681030111

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 64.196506347485. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.95%

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 10 days

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price has no a definite trend is 96.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) price will reach 75.231599376915 and 59.896293175311 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 78.993179345761 and 56.901478516546

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 60.536706102948. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.97%

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) predictions by visitors

InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.