Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.58% Loss -4.67% Neutral

Uptrend:17.58%

Loss:-4.67%
10.748 8.644 10.748
8.644
10 Days Sell Downtrend -25.05% Loss -2.5% Sell

Downtrend:-25.05%

Loss:-2.5%
10.872 8.735 10.872
8.735
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.85% Neutral 6.24% Neutral

Neutral:-11.85%

Neutral:6.24%
13.122 7.49 13.122
7.49

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price has no a definite trend is 82.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price will reach 10.058875116007 and 8.7711533053431 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 10.561818871808 and 8.3325956400759

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7711533053431. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 17.58%

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price has no a definite trend is 74.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price will reach 10.175201652037 and 8.8637600689047 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 10.683961734639 and 8.4205720654594

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.8637600689047. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -25.05%

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price has no a definite trend is 88.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) price will reach 12.280821482296 and 7.4900963753462 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 12.894862556411 and 7.1155915565789

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.280821482296. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.85%

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) predictions by visitors

ITACONIX PLC ORD 1P (ITX.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.