Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.73% Neutral 3.11% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.73%

Neutral:3.11%
18 15.477 18
15.477
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.28% Profit 6.71% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.28%

Profit:6.71%
18.45 15.626 18.45
15.626
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.15% Profit 21.91% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.15%

Profit:21.91%
20.893 15.721 20.893
15.721

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price has no a definite trend is 78.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price will reach 17.973582803571 and 15.936839738551 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 28, 2022 if the real price is between 18.87226194375 and 15.139997751623

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.973582803571. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.73%

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price has no a definite trend is 79.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price will reach 18.42191750181 and 16.090526039212 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 03, 2022 if the real price is between 19.3430133769 and 15.285999737252

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.42191750181. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.28%

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price has no a definite trend is 81.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) price will reach 20.862067911935 and 15.720566797592 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 23, 2022 if the real price is between 21.905171307532 and 14.934538457712

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.862067911935. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.15%

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 21.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) predictions by visitors

ISHARES TURKEY (ITKY.AS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.