Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -81.18% Loss -13.81% Sell

Downtrend:-81.18%

Loss:-13.81%
51.738 40.708 51.738
40.708
10 Days Sell Downtrend -48.21% Loss -18.72% Sell

Downtrend:-48.21%

Loss:-18.72%
51.03 38.996 51.03
38.996
30 Days Sell Downtrend -21.45% Loss -30.97% Sell

Downtrend:-21.45%

Loss:-30.97%
51.141 32.915 51.141
32.915

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 81.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 18.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price will reach 51.131549750794 and 41.517380445041 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 53.688127238334 and 39.441511422789

There will be a downward trend and -13.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 41.517380445041. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -81.18%

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 51.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price will reach 50.432320591183 and 39.770867030443 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 52.953936620742 and 37.78232367892

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -18.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 39.770867030443. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.21%

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -18.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price has no a definite trend is 78.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) price will reach 50.541842785212 and 32.915062421398 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 53.068934924472 and 31.269309300328

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.569449069649. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -21.45%

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -30.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) predictions by visitors

Instalco AB (INSTAL.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.