Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -81.42% Neutral 0.19% Neutral

Downtrend:-81.42%

Neutral:0.19%
0.0333 0.0277 0.0333
0.0277
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -63.98% Neutral 3.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-63.98%

Neutral:3.87%
0.0344 0.0277 0.0344
0.0277
30 Days Sell Downtrend -34.04% Loss -19.71% Sell

Downtrend:-34.04%

Loss:-19.71%
0.0352 0.0199 0.0352
0.0199

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 81.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price has no a definite trend is 18.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price will reach 0.032524242413671 and 0.028132252364804 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 0.034150454534354 and 0.026725639746564

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.19% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.032524242413671. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -81.42%

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 63.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price has no a definite trend is 36.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price will reach 0.033583346455737 and 0.028189776654993 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 0.035262513778524 and 0.026780287822243

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.87% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.033583346455737. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -63.98%

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price has no a definite trend is 65.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) price will reach 0.034378720173317 and 0.019914303439327 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 0.036097656181983 and 0.01891858826736

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.020248436728217. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.04%

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -19.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) predictions by visitors

IMAGEWARE SYS INC. DL-,01 (IGW.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.