Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 8.94% Neutral 0.49% Neutral

Neutral:8.94%

Neutral:0.49%
1152.432 1043.201 1152.432
1043.201
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.1% Loss -1.54% Neutral

Neutral:-12.1%

Loss:-1.54%
1130.089 1043.281 1130.089
1043.281
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.87% Neutral 7.77% Neutral

Neutral:-7.87%

Neutral:7.77%
1223.17 1052.325 1223.17
1052.325

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price has no a definite trend is 91.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price will reach 1151.3822000027 and 1047.02043567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 28, 2022 if the real price is between 1208.9513100028 and 994.66941388652

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1151.3822000027. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 8.94%

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price has no a definite trend is 87.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price will reach 1129.0595591068 and 1047.1011574745 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 03, 2022 if the real price is between 1185.5125370622 and 994.74609960079

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1047.1011574745. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.1%

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price has no a definite trend is 92.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) price will reach 1222.0550515652 and 1052.3251760751 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1283.1578041434 and 999.70891727135

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1222.0550515652. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.87%

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) predictions by visitors

ISHARES PLC ISHARES MSCI JAPAN (IJPN.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.