Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.91% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.91%

Neutral:1.79%
3.94 3.366 3.94
3.366
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -30.73% Neutral 4.32% Neutral

Downtrend:-30.73%

Neutral:4.32%
4.042 3.359 4.042
3.359
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.85% Profit 18.96% Neutral

Neutral:-12.85%

Profit:18.96%
4.596 3.353 4.596
3.353

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that IGG Inc (0799.HK) price has no a definite trend is 51.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price will reach 3.8450315550264 and 3.5204126190063 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IGG Inc (0799.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 02, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0372831327777 and 3.344391988056

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8450315550264. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.91%

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that IGG Inc (0799.HK) price has no a definite trend is 69.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price will reach 3.944346176328 and 3.5134193158227 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IGG Inc (0799.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 07, 2022 if the real price is between 4.1415634851444 and 3.3377483500315

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.944346176328. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.73%

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that IGG Inc (0799.HK) price has no a definite trend is 87.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IGG Inc (0799.HK) price will reach 4.4855237678443 and 3.3527572192972 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IGG Inc (0799.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 27, 2022 if the real price is between 4.7097999562365 and 3.1851193583323

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.4855237678443. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.85%

IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IGG Inc (0799.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IGG Inc (0799.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IGG Inc (0799.HK) predictions by visitors

IGG Inc (0799.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.