Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.88% Neutral 0.58% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.88%

Neutral:0.58%
23.964 22.942 23.964
22.942
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.12% Neutral 0.99% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.12%

Neutral:0.99%
24.187 22.817 24.187
22.817
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.28% Profit 11.81% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.28%

Profit:11.81%
26.372 23.163 26.372
23.163

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price has no a definite trend is 80.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price will reach 23.943077927319 and 22.99161846469 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 23, 2022 if the real price is between 25.140231823685 and 21.842037541456

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.943077927319. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.88%

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 5 days

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price has no a definite trend is 84.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price will reach 24.166146218208 and 22.866340884325 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 28, 2022 if the real price is between 25.374453529118 and 21.723023840109

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.166146218208. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.12%

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 10 days

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price has no a definite trend is 84.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) price will reach 26.349715632989 and 23.163162422108 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 17, 2022 if the real price is between 27.667201414639 and 22.005004301003

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.349715632989. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.28%

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) predictions by visitors

iShares iBonds Dec 2029 Term Co (IBDU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.