Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -87.94% Neutral 2.28% Neutral

Downtrend:-87.94%

Neutral:2.28%
25.217 24.493 25.217
24.493
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -39.99% Neutral 2.65% Neutral

Downtrend:-39.99%

Neutral:2.65%
25.432 24.37 25.432
24.37
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.23% Profit 12.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.23%

Profit:12.33%
27.856 24.326 27.856
24.326

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price has no a definite trend is 12.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price will reach 25.186423780171 and 24.49332293417 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 26.44574496918 and 23.268656787462

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.28% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 25.186423780171. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.94%

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 5 days

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price has no a definite trend is 60.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price will reach 25.400765682058 and 24.369975412686 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 26.670803966161 and 23.151476642052

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.400765682058. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.99%

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 10 days

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price has no a definite trend is 84.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) price will reach 27.822146093005 and 24.32591027292 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2023 if the real price is between 29.213253397655 and 23.109614759274

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.822146093005. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.23%

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) predictions by visitors

iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Co (IBDQ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.