Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -80.4% Loss -3.64% Sell

Downtrend:-80.4%

Loss:-3.64%
9.454 8.607 9.454
8.607
10 Days Sell Downtrend -48.31% Loss -4.68% Sell

Downtrend:-48.31%

Loss:-4.68%
9.412 8.553 9.412
8.553
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -31.24% Neutral -1.83% Neutral

Downtrend:-31.24%

Neutral:-1.83%
10.225 8.012 10.225
8.012

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 80.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price has no a definite trend is 19.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price will reach 9.4535330114517 and 8.7298602571582 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 9.9262096620243 and 8.2933672443002

There will be a downward trend and -3.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7298602571582. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -80.4%

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price has no a definite trend is 51.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price will reach 9.411829271493 and 8.6750367058172 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 06, 2021 if the real price is between 9.8824207350677 and 8.2412848705263

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.6750367058172. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.31%

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price has no a definite trend is 68.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) price will reach 10.225010418902 and 8.0116618770253 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 26, 2021 if the real price is between 10.736260939848 and 7.611078783174

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.1257382130406. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -31.24%

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) predictions by visitors

IAR Systems Group AB Namn-Aktie (NC91.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.