Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -15.78% Loss -6.99% Sell

Downtrend:-15.78%

Loss:-6.99%
2.053 1.714 2.053
1.714
10 Days Sell Downtrend -34.23% Loss -12.33% Sell

Downtrend:-34.23%

Loss:-12.33%
2.035 1.629 2.035
1.629
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.04% Loss -14.08% Neutral

Neutral:-12.04%

Loss:-14.08%
2.079 1.554 2.079
1.554

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price will reach 2.0514678962252 and 1.7796988043891 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 2.1540412910365 and 1.6907138641696

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.7796988043891. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.78%

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price has no a definite trend is 65.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price will reach 2.0343963823302 and 1.6907879212158 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 2.1361162014467 and 1.606248525155

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6907879212158. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.23%

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price has no a definite trend is 87.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) price will reach 2.077560898375 and 1.5535891858312 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 2.1814389432937 and 1.4759097265396

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6129051524407. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.04%

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) predictions by visitors

IsoEnergy Ltd. Registered Share (I01.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.