Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53% Loss -6.88% Sell

Downtrend:-53%

Loss:-6.88%
1743.624 1535.714 1743.624
1535.714
10 Days Sell Downtrend -28.99% Loss -6.89% Sell

Downtrend:-28.99%

Loss:-6.89%
1746.288 1532.93 1746.288
1532.93
30 Days Neutral Neutral 13.36% Neutral 6.21% Neutral

Neutral:13.36%

Neutral:6.21%
1991.417 1513.256 1991.417
1513.256

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53% probability. Moreover, the probability that HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price will reach 1723.3193134069 and 1554.9501421154 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 1809.4852790773 and 1477.2026350096

There will be a downward trend and -6.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1554.9501421154. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53%

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 71.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price will reach 1725.9528176486 and 1552.1315614581 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 1812.2504585311 and 1474.5249833852

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1552.1315614581. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.99%

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 86.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) price will reach 1968.2273766398 and 1513.2558995932 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2023 if the real price is between 2066.6387454718 and 1437.5931046136

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1968.2273766398. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 13.36%

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HERMES INTL (RMS.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) predictions by visitors

HERMES INTL (RMS.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.