Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.48% Neutral -0.27% Neutral

Neutral:-10.48%

Neutral:-0.27%
18.253 15.271 18.253
15.271
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.05% Loss -1.02% Neutral

Uptrend:15.05%

Loss:-1.02%
17.488 15.882 17.488
15.882
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.6% Loss -6.63% Neutral

Neutral:6.6%

Loss:-6.63%
18.187 14.291 18.187
14.291

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 89.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price will reach 18.253315354601 and 15.920034918536 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 19.165981122331 and 15.12403317261

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.27% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.920034918536. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.48%

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 84.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price will reach 17.487638560296 and 16.557618945206 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 18.36202048831 and 15.729737997946

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.557618945206. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 15.05%

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price has no a definite trend is 93.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) price will reach 18.186893059999 and 14.29122857997 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 19.096237712999 and 13.576667150972

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.899032412277. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.6%

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) predictions by visitors

HENNES + MAURITZ B SK-125 (HMSB.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.