Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.78% Profit 8.24% Neutral

Neutral:-6.78%

Profit:8.24%
930.673 807.127 930.673
807.127
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -31.72% Profit 12.64% Neutral

Downtrend:-31.72%

Profit:12.64%
963.368 811.669 963.368
811.669
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.35% Profit 34.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.35%

Profit:34.45%
1138.544 821.867 1138.544
821.867

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 93.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price will reach 898.340201229 and 814.25603079461 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 943.25721129045 and 773.54322925488

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 898.340201229. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.78%

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 8.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 68.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price will reach 929.8987304175 and 818.83733357344 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 976.39366693838 and 777.89546689476

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 929.8987304175. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -31.72%

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 12.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price has no a definite trend is 82.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) price will reach 1098.9892239092 and 821.86744323224 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1153.9386851046 and 780.77407107063

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 34.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1098.9892239092. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.35%

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 34.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) predictions by visitors

GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.