Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -42.12% Neutral 2.29% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.12%

Neutral:2.29%
222.635 187.453 222.635
187.453
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -58.39% Neutral 0.88% Neutral

Downtrend:-58.39%

Neutral:0.88%
224.771 182.713 224.771
182.713
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -30.86% Profit 17.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-30.86%

Profit:17.1%
259.914 181.718 259.914
181.718

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 57.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price will reach 218.9773055816 and 198.86191744502 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 229.92617086068 and 188.91882157277

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 218.9773055816. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.12%

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 58.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 41.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price will reach 221.07867642351 and 193.83305902289 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 232.13261024469 and 184.14140607174

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.88% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 221.07867642351. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -58.39%

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price has no a definite trend is 69.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) price will reach 255.64419281659 and 181.71779877328 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 268.42640245742 and 172.63190883462

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 255.64419281659. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.86%

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) predictions by visitors

GOKALDAS EXPORTS L (GOKEX.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.