Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.5% Neutral 2.54% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.5%

Neutral:2.54%
47.043 43.953 47.043
43.953
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.57% Neutral 3.57% Neutral

Neutral:-13.57%

Neutral:3.57%
47.75 43.715 47.75
43.715
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.56% Loss -5.32% Neutral

Neutral:-12.56%

Loss:-5.32%
49.455 38.096 49.455
38.096

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price has no a definite trend is 76.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price will reach 46.876860396884 and 44.733912877097 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 49.220703416728 and 42.497217233242

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 46.876860396884. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.5%

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price has no a definite trend is 86.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price will reach 47.58161111955 and 44.492462142541 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 49.960691675528 and 42.267839035414

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.58161111955. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.57%

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price has no a definite trend is 87.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) price will reach 49.281022965678 and 38.096249968346 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 51.745074113962 and 36.191437469928

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 38.773479340154. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.56%

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) predictions by visitors

GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR INC. (GIL.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.