Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -44.66% Neutral 1.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-44.66%

Neutral:1.01%
0.224 0.194 0.224
0.194
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -51.66% Neutral 1.9% Neutral

Downtrend:-51.66%

Neutral:1.9%
0.225 0.195 0.225
0.195
30 Days Sell Downtrend -23.58% Loss -19.02% Sell

Downtrend:-23.58%

Loss:-19.02%
0.23 0.148 0.23
0.148

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 06 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 55.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price will reach 0.20839604688281 and 0.19361704995658 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 11, 2021 if the real price is between 0.21881584922695 and 0.18393619745875

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20839604688281. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.66%

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 06 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 48.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price will reach 0.20903135849582 and 0.19477295688946 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.21948292642061 and 0.18503430904499

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.9% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20903135849582. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.66%

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 06 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 76.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) price will reach 0.21380900224759 and 0.1481432847402 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.22449945235997 and 0.14073612050319

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.1481432847402. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -23.58%

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -19.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) predictions by visitors

GEO PAC FPO (GPR.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.