Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.1% Neutral 1.01% Neutral

Neutral:-0.1%

Neutral:1.01%
19.534 18.979 19.534
18.979
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.12% Neutral 1.83% Neutral

Neutral:1.12%

Neutral:1.83%
19.794 18.876 19.794
18.876
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 94.75% Neutral 4.98% Neutral

Uptrend:94.75%

Neutral:4.98%
20.51 18.764 20.51
18.764

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price has no a definite trend is 99.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price will reach 19.534271744275 and 18.978674225177 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 02, 2021 if the real price is between 20.510985331488 and 18.029740513918

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.534271744275. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.1%

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price has no a definite trend is 98.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price will reach 19.793706770619 and 18.876354964894 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 07, 2021 if the real price is between 20.783392109149 and 17.932537216649

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.793706770619. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.12%

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 90% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price is expected to rise in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) price will reach 20.509522732096 and 18.764431445792 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 27, 2021 if the real price is between 21.534998868701 and 17.826209873503

There will be an upward trend and 4.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.509522732096. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock for the next 30 days

Strong Uptrend 94.75%

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) predictions by visitors

Woman in Leadership U.S. Equity (GWILX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.