Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.72% Neutral 2.89% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.72%

Neutral:2.89%
725.466 676.154 725.466
676.154
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -25.28% Neutral 3.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-25.28%

Neutral:3.46%
732.351 673.335 732.351
673.335
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.45% Profit 19.9% Neutral

Neutral:4.45%

Profit:19.9%
855.017 665.449 855.017
665.449

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 84.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price will reach 721.40092001687 and 685.68934836469 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 757.47096601772 and 651.40488094646

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 721.40092001687. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.72%

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 5 days

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 74.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price will reach 728.24712471523 and 682.8309627654 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 764.65948095099 and 648.68941462713

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 728.24712471523. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) for the next 10 days

Neutral -25.28%

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 10 days

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price has no a definite trend is 95.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) price will reach 850.22648007415 and 665.44933917795 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 892.73780407785 and 632.17687221906

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 850.22648007415. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.45%

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) predictions by visitors

Gnosis CNY (GNO-CNY) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.