Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -21.52% Loss -7.3% Sell

Downtrend:-21.52%

Loss:-7.3%
26.056 22.679 26.056
22.679
10 Days Sell Downtrend -30.01% Loss -14.88% Sell

Downtrend:-30.01%

Loss:-14.88%
26.04 20.802 26.04
20.802
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.32% Loss -25.09% Neutral

Neutral:-14.32%

Loss:-25.09%
28.08 16.252 28.08
16.252

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price has no a definite trend is 78.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price will reach 25.75035443306 and 22.905785986781 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 27.037872154713 and 21.760496687442

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 22.905785986781. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.52%

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price has no a definite trend is 69.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price will reach 25.734057202935 and 21.009751069546 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 27.020760063082 and 19.959263516068

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.009751069546. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.01%

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price has no a definite trend is 85.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) price will reach 27.750076311827 and 16.252142190933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 29.137580127418 and 15.439535081387

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.414663612843. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.32%

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) predictions by visitors

GENEDRIVE PLC ORD 1.5P (GDR.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.