Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.76% Neutral 1.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.76%

Neutral:1.87%
48.006 44.475 48.006
44.475
10 Days Buy Uptrend 17.63% Profit 7.04% Buy

Uptrend:17.63%

Profit:7.04%
50.13 44.733 50.13
44.733
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.76% Profit 11.94% Neutral

Neutral:9.76%

Profit:11.94%
54.182 42.976 54.182
42.976

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price has no a definite trend is 84.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price will reach 47.174432747397 and 44.475265977297 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 49.533154384767 and 42.251502678432

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.174432747397. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.76%

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price has no a definite trend is 82.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price will reach 49.261961101155 and 44.733193766117 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 51.725059156212 and 42.496534077811

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 49.261961101155. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 17.63%

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price has no a definite trend is 90.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) price will reach 53.24401088852 and 42.976199795799 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 55.906211432946 and 40.827389806009

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 53.24401088852. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.76%

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) predictions by visitors

GEBERIT AG ADR 1/10/SF-,1 (GBRF.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.