Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.81% Neutral 3.09% Neutral

Neutral:-10.81%

Neutral:3.09%
52.31 49.513 52.31
49.513
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.96% Neutral 2.25% Neutral

Neutral:-1.96%

Neutral:2.25%
52.497 48.914 52.497
48.914
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.54% Neutral 8.62% Neutral

Neutral:-9.54%

Neutral:8.62%
55.427 49.195 55.427
49.195

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price has no a definite trend is 89.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price will reach 51.755487786754 and 49.717399171759 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 54.343262176092 and 47.231529213171

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.755487786754. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.81%

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price has no a definite trend is 98.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price will reach 51.94113111861 and 49.115508998184 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 54.538187674541 and 46.659733548275

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 51.94113111861. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.96%

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price has no a definite trend is 90.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) price will reach 54.840201469051 and 49.195312509511 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 57.582211542504 and 46.735546884035

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.62% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 54.840201469051. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.54%

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) predictions by visitors

GS ETF-GS A.R.US LCEQ DLA (GACA.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.