Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.88% Neutral 1.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.88%

Neutral:1.46%
45.491 42.9 45.491
42.9
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.91% Neutral 3.14% Neutral

Neutral:1.91%

Neutral:3.14%
46.229 42.903 46.229
42.903
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.63% Neutral 2.47% Neutral

Neutral:-2.63%

Neutral:2.47%
47.481 41.375 47.481
41.375

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price has no a definite trend is 80.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price will reach 45.006498205397 and 42.929885680238 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 47.256823115667 and 40.783391396226

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.006498205397. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.88%

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.91% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price has no a definite trend is 98.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price will reach 45.73607112607 and 42.932409630963 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 48.022874682374 and 40.785789149415

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.73607112607. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.91%

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price has no a definite trend is 97.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) price will reach 46.975597090149 and 41.374797787808 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 49.324376944657 and 39.306057898417

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 46.975597090149. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.63%

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) predictions by visitors

SIGNIFY N.V. EO -,01 (G14.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.