Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.89% Neutral 3.19% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.89%

Neutral:3.19%
31.021 27.139 31.021
27.139
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -37.26% Neutral 2.59% Neutral

Downtrend:-37.26%

Neutral:2.59%
31.303 26.695 31.303
26.695
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.94% Neutral -0.26% Neutral

Neutral:-13.94%

Neutral:-0.26%
32.548 24.687 32.548
24.687

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price has no a definite trend is 50.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price will reach 30.081535220078 and 27.158247008146 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 31.585611981082 and 25.800334657739

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.081535220078. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.89%

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 5 days

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price has no a definite trend is 62.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price will reach 30.355063624935 and 26.713794538846 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 31.872816806182 and 25.378104811903

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.355063624935. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.26%

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 10 days

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price has no a definite trend is 86.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) price will reach 31.562459920773 and 24.687308166161 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 33.140582916811 and 23.452942757853

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.704848396036. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.94%

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) predictions by visitors

G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.