Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -26.07% Loss -4.34% Sell

Downtrend:-26.07%

Loss:-4.34%
3.816 3.329 3.816
3.329
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.9% Loss -1.7% Neutral

Neutral:1.9%

Loss:-1.7%
3.747 3.493 3.747
3.493
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.9% Neutral 7.93% Neutral

Neutral:9.9%

Neutral:7.93%
4.248 3.348 4.248
3.348

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 73.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price will reach 3.795206606221 and 3.3659277626454 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 24, 2022 if the real price is between 3.984966936532 and 3.1976313745132

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.3659277626454. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -26.07%

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 5 days

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 98.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price will reach 3.7264985755779 and 3.531424020613 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 29, 2022 if the real price is between 3.9128235043568 and 3.3548528195823

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.531424020613. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.9%

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 10 days

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price has no a definite trend is 90.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) price will reach 4.2245746525602 and 3.3484860202078 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 18, 2022 if the real price is between 4.4358033851882 and 3.1810617191975

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2245746525602. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.9%

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) predictions by visitors

FINANSA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (FNS.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.