Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -87.33% Neutral 2.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-87.33%

Neutral:2.06%
29.739 27.597 29.739
27.597
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -63.72% Neutral 2.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-63.72%

Neutral:2.86%
30.102 27.464 30.102
27.464
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.03% Neutral 6.15% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.03%

Neutral:6.15%
30.96 27.543 30.96
27.543

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price has no a definite trend is 12.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price will reach 29.446791090087 and 27.65578437435 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 30.919130644591 and 26.272995155633

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.06% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 29.446791090087. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.33%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 63.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price has no a definite trend is 36.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price will reach 29.806277516491 and 27.522553251493 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 31.296591392315 and 26.146425588918

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.86% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 29.806277516491. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -63.72%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price has no a definite trend is 71.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) price will reach 30.655900612686 and 27.54274430881 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 32.18869564332 and 26.165607093369

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.655900612686. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -28.03%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) predictions by visitors

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.