Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -78.11% Loss -2.21% Sell

Downtrend:-78.11%

Loss:-2.21%
6.176 5.675 6.176
5.675
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.7% Neutral -0.49% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.7%

Neutral:-0.49%
6.218 5.736 6.218
5.736
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.12% Loss -10.1% Sell

Downtrend:-18.12%

Loss:-10.1%
6.204 5.174 6.204
5.174

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 78.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price has no a definite trend is 21.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price will reach 6.1686990588612 and 5.6749345931061 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 6.4771340118043 and 5.3911878634508

There will be a downward trend and -2.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6749345931061. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -78.11%

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price has no a definite trend is 51.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price will reach 6.2103529016803 and 5.7360834308645 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 6.5208705467643 and 5.4492792593213

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.7360834308645. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.7%

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price has no a definite trend is 81.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) price will reach 6.1967565300294 and 5.174300559004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 6.5065943565309 and 4.9155855310538

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.174300559004. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.12%

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) predictions by visitors

FID-FSREEGEQETF DL ACC (FGLR.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.