Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.24% Neutral 2.31% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.24%

Neutral:2.31%
115.996 107.43 115.996
107.43
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.27% Neutral 2.01% Neutral

Neutral:12.27%

Neutral:2.01%
115.904 107.189 115.904
107.189
30 Days Neutral Neutral 12.3% Profit 11.39% Neutral

Neutral:12.3%

Profit:11.39%
128.174 105.388 128.174
105.388

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price has no a definite trend is 78.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price will reach 114.95379297501 and 108.23480494933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 120.70148262376 and 102.82306470186

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 114.95379297501. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.24%

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price has no a definite trend is 87.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price will reach 114.86286710913 and 107.99188773799 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 120.60601046459 and 102.59229335109

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 114.86286710913. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.27%

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price has no a definite trend is 87.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) price will reach 127.02282309871 and 105.38849338889 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 133.37396425364 and 100.11906871945

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 127.02282309871. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 12.3%

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) predictions by visitors

LYXOR.PTF ST-DEFENS.U.E.I (F702.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.