Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 47.61% Neutral 4.4% Neutral

Uptrend:47.61%

Neutral:4.4%
14922.877 13772.437 14922.877
13772.437
10 Days Neutral Neutral 6.55% Neutral 4.71% Neutral

Neutral:6.55%

Neutral:4.71%
15106.83 13634.491 15106.83
13634.491
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.68% Profit 19.69% Neutral

Neutral:-4.68%

Profit:19.69%
17025.809 13831.105 17025.809
13831.105

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 47.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price has no a definite trend is 52.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price will reach 14891.238155365 and 13970.316881895 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 15635.800063133 and 13271.8010378

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 14891.238155365. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 47.61%

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price has no a definite trend is 93.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price will reach 15074.801683426 and 13830.388616562 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 15828.541767597 and 13138.869185734

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15074.801683426. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.55%

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price has no a definite trend is 95.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) price will reach 16989.712290764 and 13831.105055809 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 17839.197905302 and 13139.549803019

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16989.712290764. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.68%

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) predictions by visitors

FIRST INTER BK ISR (FIBI.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.