Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.73% Neutral 3.46% Neutral

Neutral:-14.73%

Neutral:3.46%
0.66 0.582 0.66
0.582
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.02% Neutral 2.78% Neutral

Uptrend:15.02%

Neutral:2.78%
0.673 0.566 0.673
0.566
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 23.08% Neutral -2.23% Neutral

Uptrend:23.08%

Neutral:-2.23%
0.728 0.482 0.728
0.482

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price has no a definite trend is 85.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price will reach 0.63867925320781 and 0.58207644033736 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.6706132158682 and 0.55297261832049

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.63867925320781. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.73%

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price has no a definite trend is 84.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price will reach 0.65089444124279 and 0.56577864034091 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.68343916330493 and 0.53748970832386

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.65089444124279. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 15.02%

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price has no a definite trend is 76.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) price will reach 0.70481517731409 and 0.48180093295578 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2022 if the real price is between 0.74005593617979 and 0.45771088630799

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48180093295578. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 23.08%

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) predictions by visitors

Ever-Glory International Group, (EVK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.