Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.63% Neutral 2.05% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.63%

Neutral:2.05%
68.329 63.628 68.329
63.628
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.62% Neutral 3.71% Neutral

Neutral:-11.62%

Neutral:3.71%
69.551 63.501 69.551
63.501
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.06% Neutral -1.11% Neutral

Neutral:-11.06%

Neutral:-1.11%
72.354 57.65 72.354
57.65

Edison International (EIX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Edison International (EIX) price has no a definite trend is 81.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Edison International (EIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Edison International (EIX) price will reach 68.152744490193 and 64.899651222793 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Edison International (EIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 71.560381714703 and 61.654668661653

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 68.152744490193. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Edison International (EIX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.63%

Edison International (EIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Edison International (EIX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that Edison International (EIX) price has no a definite trend is 88.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Edison International (EIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Edison International (EIX) price will reach 69.371485610663 and 64.770077112903 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Edison International (EIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 72.840059891196 and 61.531573257258

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 69.371485610663. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Edison International (EIX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.62%

Edison International (EIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Edison International (EIX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Edison International (EIX) price has no a definite trend is 88.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Edison International (EIX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Edison International (EIX) price will reach 72.1672685566 and 57.650032998563 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Edison International (EIX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 75.77563198443 and 54.767531348635

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 58.801962957681. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Edison International (EIX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.06%

Edison International (EIX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Edison International (EIX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Edison International (EIX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Edison International (EIX) predictions by visitors

Edison International (EIX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.