Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.16% Loss -4.25% Sell

Downtrend:-20.16%

Loss:-4.25%
8039.095 6982.871 8039.095
6982.871
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.33% Loss -1.85% Sell

Downtrend:-29.33%

Loss:-1.85%
8092.047 7112.056 8092.047
7112.056
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.64% Neutral -2.68% Neutral

Neutral:-10.64%

Neutral:-2.68%
9002.002 6192.098 9002.002
6192.098

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that EagonInd (008250.KS) price has no a definite trend is 79.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EagonInd (008250.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, EagonInd (008250.KS) price will reach 7621.347486496 and 7020.4137978554 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day EagonInd (008250.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 8002.4148608208 and 6669.3931079626

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7020.4137978554. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of EagonInd (008250.KS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.16%

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 5 days

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that EagonInd (008250.KS) price has no a definite trend is 70.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EagonInd (008250.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, EagonInd (008250.KS) price will reach 7671.5478634834 and 7150.292514801 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day EagonInd (008250.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 8055.1252566576 and 6792.777889061

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7150.292514801. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of EagonInd (008250.KS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.33%

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 10 days

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that EagonInd (008250.KS) price has no a definite trend is 89.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EagonInd (008250.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, EagonInd (008250.KS) price will reach 8534.2172794342 and 6192.0980858803 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day EagonInd (008250.KS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 8960.9281434059 and 5882.4931815863

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6225.3889358044. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of EagonInd (008250.KS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.64%

EagonInd (008250.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EagonInd (008250.KS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for EagonInd (008250.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EagonInd (008250.KS) predictions by visitors

EagonInd (008250.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.