Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -25.34% Neutral 1.03% Neutral

Downtrend:-25.34%

Neutral:1.03%
131.09 123.341 131.09
123.341
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.03% Loss -1.83% Neutral

Neutral:-4.03%

Loss:-1.83%
130.721 120.105 130.721
120.105
30 Days Buy Uptrend 22.61% Profit 13.03% Buy

Uptrend:22.61%

Profit:13.03%
150.277 119.508 150.277
119.508

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price has no a definite trend is 74.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price will reach 129.34190126428 and 123.55744535132 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 135.8089963275 and 117.37957308375

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 129.34190126428. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -25.34%

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price has no a definite trend is 95.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price will reach 128.97822493872 and 120.31494159267 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 135.42713618566 and 114.29919451304

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 120.31494159267. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.03%

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price has no a definite trend is 77.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) price will reach 148.27358844439 and 119.50812935201 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 155.68726786661 and 113.53272288441

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 148.27358844439. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 22.61%

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) predictions by visitors

ISHS CORE DAX UC.ETF EOA (EXS1.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.