Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.62% Neutral -0.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.62%

Neutral:-0.46%
73.797 70.51 73.797
70.51
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.92% Loss -5.11% Sell

Downtrend:-19.92%

Loss:-5.11%
73.484 67.464 73.484
67.464
30 Days Neutral Neutral 5.07% Neutral 2.66% Neutral

Neutral:5.07%

Neutral:2.66%
80.639 65.939 80.639
65.939

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 84.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price will reach 73.796526790272 and 70.626920809274 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day EXOR NV (EXO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 77.486353129786 and 67.09557476881

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 70.626920809274. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.62%

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 5 days

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 80.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price will reach 73.483880462481 and 67.576232722418 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day EXOR NV (EXO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 77.158074485605 and 64.197421086297

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 67.576232722418. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.92%

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 10 days

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.07% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price has no a definite trend is 94.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, EXOR NV (EXO.VI) price will reach 80.63944217096 and 65.938877423096 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day EXOR NV (EXO.VI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 84.671414279508 and 62.641933551941

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 80.63944217096. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.07%

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXOR NV (EXO.VI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for EXOR NV (EXO.VI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) predictions by visitors

EXOR NV (EXO.VI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.