Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.8% Neutral 3.08% Neutral

Neutral:-13.8%

Neutral:3.08%
17.088 15.492 17.088
15.492
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.05% Loss -2.43% Neutral

Neutral:-2.05%

Loss:-2.43%
16.669 15.027 16.669
15.027
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.39% Neutral 3.23% Neutral

Neutral:7.39%

Neutral:3.23%
18.66 13.959 18.66
13.959

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 04 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price has no a definite trend is 86.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price will reach 17.067226106851 and 15.608254660091 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 09, 2022 if the real price is between 17.920587412194 and 14.827841927086

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.067226106851. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.8%

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 5 days

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 04 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price has no a definite trend is 97.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price will reach 16.648416764667 and 15.140267153793 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2022 if the real price is between 17.480837602901 and 14.383253796103

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.140267153793. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.05%

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 10 days

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 04 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.39% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price has no a definite trend is 92.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) price will reach 18.636490845273 and 13.959083095246 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 03, 2022 if the real price is between 19.568315387536 and 13.261128940483

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.636490845273. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.39%

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) predictions by visitors

iShares MSCI Europe Financials (EUFN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.