Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.92% Neutral 3.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.92%

Neutral:3.34%
6636.981 5993.097 6636.981
5993.097
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.27% Neutral 1.77% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.27%

Neutral:1.77%
6536.144 5995.333 6536.144
5995.333
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -32.45% Neutral 2.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-32.45%

Neutral:2.52%
6903.072 5680.779 6903.072
5680.779

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price has no a definite trend is 49.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price will reach 6515.1136554718 and 5986.2813918352 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 6840.8693382454 and 5686.9673222435

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.34% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 6515.1136554718. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.92%

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price has no a definite trend is 73.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price will reach 6416.1287951469 and 5988.5149373055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 6736.9352349043 and 5689.0891904402

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6416.1287951469. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.27%

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price has no a definite trend is 67.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) price will reach 6776.318756485 and 5680.7788924873 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 7115.1346943092 and 5396.7399478629

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6776.318756485. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.45%

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for 1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) predictions by visitors

1nvest TOP 40 ETF (ETFT40.JO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.