Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -16.89% Loss -7.97% Sell

Downtrend:-16.89%

Loss:-7.97%
5.865 5.2 5.865
5.2
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.3% Loss -13.68% Sell

Downtrend:-21.3%

Loss:-13.68%
5.823 4.913 5.823
4.913
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.33% Loss -10.85% Neutral

Neutral:-4.33%

Loss:-10.85%
6.322 4.576 6.322
4.576

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price has no a definite trend is 83.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price will reach 5.8654566191483 and 5.1995187962623 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1587294501057 and 4.9395428564492

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1995187962623. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.89%

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price has no a definite trend is 78.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price will reach 5.8227594328432 and 4.9128920207329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 6.1138974044853 and 4.6672474196963

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.68% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.9128920207329. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.3%

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price has no a definite trend is 95.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) price will reach 6.3224986124136 and 4.5762483145744 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 6.6386235430343 and 4.3474358988457

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.5762483145744. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.33%

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) predictions by visitors

CREDBK OF MOSCOW (CBOM.ME) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.