Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.55% Loss -9.04% Sell

Downtrend:-55.55%

Loss:-9.04%
153.76 127.01 153.76
127.01
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.32% Loss -11.86% Sell

Downtrend:-32.32%

Loss:-11.86%
153.901 122.808 153.901
122.808
30 Days Sell Downtrend -26.8% Loss -13.26% Sell

Downtrend:-26.8%

Loss:-13.26%
164.673 110.413 164.673
110.413

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price has no a definite trend is 44.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price will reach 153.55400434129 and 131.54780004216 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 08, 2021 if the real price is between 161.23170455836 and 124.97041004005

There will be a downward trend and -9.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 131.54780004216. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.55%

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price has no a definite trend is 67.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price will reach 153.69507265134 and 127.19507353899 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 13, 2021 if the real price is between 161.37982628391 and 120.83531986204

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 127.19507353899. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.32%

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -11.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price has no a definite trend is 73.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) price will reach 164.45239582755 and 110.41259776003 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 02, 2022 if the real price is between 172.67501561893 and 104.89196787202

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 114.35727978152. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -26.8%

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -13.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) predictions by visitors

CONSOLIDATED FINVE (CONSOFINVT.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.