Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.83% Loss -10.61% Neutral

Neutral:-13.83%

Loss:-10.61%
1.829 1.554 1.829
1.554
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.56% Loss -14.92% Neutral

Neutral:-10.56%

Loss:-14.92%
1.814 1.492 1.814
1.492
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.35% Loss -23.59% Neutral

Neutral:-3.35%

Loss:-23.59%
1.833 1.32 1.833
1.32

COMBA (2342.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA (2342.HK) price has no a definite trend is 86.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA (2342.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COMBA (2342.HK) price will reach 1.8081911921738 and 1.5629791468693 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COMBA (2342.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 15, 2021 if the real price is between 1.8986007517825 and 1.4848301895259

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5629791468693. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COMBA (2342.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.83%

COMBA (2342.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

COMBA (2342.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA (2342.HK) price has no a definite trend is 89.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA (2342.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COMBA (2342.HK) price will reach 1.7942179319957 and 1.5002281071808 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COMBA (2342.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1.8839288285955 and 1.4252167018218

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.92% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5002281071808. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COMBA (2342.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.56%

COMBA (2342.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

COMBA (2342.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA (2342.HK) price has no a definite trend is 96.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA (2342.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COMBA (2342.HK) price will reach 1.8130468787604 and 1.3196078571038 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COMBA (2342.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 09, 2022 if the real price is between 1.9036992226984 and 1.2536274642486

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3270632616961. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COMBA (2342.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.35%

COMBA (2342.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -23.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMBA (2342.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COMBA (2342.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COMBA (2342.HK) predictions by visitors

COMBA (2342.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.