Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.96% Neutral 4.02% Neutral

Uptrend:20.96%

Neutral:4.02%
5.183 4.362 5.183
4.362
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.87% Neutral 3.48% Neutral

Neutral:-12.87%

Neutral:3.48%
5.238 4.286 5.238
4.286
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.23% Neutral -1.5% Neutral

Neutral:3.23%

Neutral:-1.5%
5.672 3.656 5.672
3.656

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.96% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price has no a definite trend is 79.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price will reach 5.0755688018429 and 4.5746721394355 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 23, 2022 if the real price is between 5.329347241935 and 4.3459385324637

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.0755688018429. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 20.96%

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price has no a definite trend is 87.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price will reach 5.1297753081945 and 4.4950487158361 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3862640736043 and 4.2702962800443

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1297753081945. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.87%

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price has no a definite trend is 96.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) price will reach 5.5543569388253 and 3.6562020750666 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 17, 2022 if the real price is between 5.8320747857665 and 3.4733919713133

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8345532166612. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.23%

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) predictions by visitors

Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.