Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.85% Loss -1.26% Sell

Downtrend:-19.85%

Loss:-1.26%
19.066 16.894 19.066
16.894
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.44% Neutral 0.21% Neutral

Neutral:-2.44%

Neutral:0.21%
19.452 16.781 19.452
16.781
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.52% Neutral 9.22% Neutral

Neutral:7.52%

Neutral:9.22%
21.075 16.815 21.075
16.815

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 80.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price will reach 18.40247946995 and 16.893943491265 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 19.322603443447 and 16.049246316702

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.893943491265. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.85%

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 97.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price will reach 18.775757116057 and 16.78127030065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2021 if the real price is between 19.71454497186 and 15.942206785617

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.775757116057. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.44%

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 92.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) price will reach 20.341850336923 and 16.815068595153 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 18, 2021 if the real price is between 21.35894285377 and 15.974315165395

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.341850336923. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.52%

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) predictions by visitors

Carnival PLC Registered Shares (POH1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.