Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.53% Loss -16.21% Sell

Downtrend:-20.53%

Loss:-16.21%
0.0158 0.0078 0.0158
0.0078
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.34% Loss -18.24% Neutral

Neutral:-3.34%

Loss:-18.24%
0.0157 0.0077 0.0157
0.0077
30 Days Neutral Neutral 12.95% Loss -30.38% Neutral

Neutral:12.95%

Loss:-30.38%
0.0159 0.0064 0.0159
0.0064

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price has no a definite trend is 79.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price will reach 0.012642264857511 and 0.0094119928224434 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.013274378100386 and 0.0089413931813212

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0094119928224434. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.53%

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -16.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 5 days

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price has no a definite trend is 96.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price will reach 0.01256038080643 and 0.0092511615603642 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.013188399846751 and 0.008788603482346

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -18.24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0092511615603642. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.34%

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -18.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 10 days

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price has no a definite trend is 87.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) price will reach 0.012688411155366 and 0.006388079977302 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 24, 2022 if the real price is between 0.013322831713135 and 0.0060686759784369

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0076656962107369. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 12.95%

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -30.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) predictions by visitors

CANNAPHARMARX INC (CPMD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.