Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.2% Loss -1.29% Neutral

Neutral:-14.2%

Loss:-1.29%
5.013 4.516 5.013
4.516
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.4% Neutral -0.18% Neutral

Neutral:-3.4%

Neutral:-0.18%
5.157 4.427 5.157
4.427
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.06% Profit 10.56% Neutral

Neutral:14.06%

Profit:10.56%
5.686 4.418 5.686
4.418

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price will reach 4.9094046179034 and 4.5155714283198 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 5.1548748487986 and 4.2897928569038

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.5155714283198. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.2%

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price has no a definite trend is 96.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price will reach 5.0501150112243 and 4.4273406355098 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3026207617855 and 4.2059736037343

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.4273406355098. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.4%

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.06% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) price will reach 5.5689943434456 and 4.4180418516351 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 5.8474440606179 and 4.1971397590533

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5689943434456. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.06%

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) predictions by visitors

Microbot Medical Inc. Registere (CY9D.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.