Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -79.78% Loss -3.21% Sell

Downtrend:-79.78%

Loss:-3.21%
6345.163 5850.725 6345.163
5850.725
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.1% Neutral 0.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.1%

Neutral:0.46%
6598.162 5826.265 6598.162
5826.265
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.89% Neutral 8.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.89%

Neutral:8.33%
7171.736 5742.525 7171.736
5742.525

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price has no a definite trend is 20.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price will reach 6331.9011237144 and 5882.9498249352 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 6648.4961799002 and 5588.8023336884

There will be a downward trend and -3.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5882.9498249352. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.78%

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price has no a definite trend is 76.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price will reach 6584.3712701797 and 5858.3549642086 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 6913.5898336887 and 5565.4372159982

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6584.3712701797. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.1%

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price has no a definite trend is 79.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) price will reach 7156.7464553118 and 5742.5251671672 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 7514.5837780774 and 5455.3989088088

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7156.7464553118. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.89%

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) predictions by visitors

CoreShares S&P 500 (CSP500.JO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.