Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.9% Loss -9.72% Sell

Downtrend:-48.9%

Loss:-9.72%
11.502 9.59 11.502
9.59
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.36% Loss -12.97% Sell

Downtrend:-32.36%

Loss:-12.97%
11.317 9.416 11.317
9.416
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.95% Loss -16.78% Neutral

Neutral:-11.95%

Loss:-16.78%
12.403 7.937 12.403
7.937

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price has no a definite trend is 51.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price will reach 11.50227534733 and 9.8087161873287 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 12.077389114697 and 9.3182803779622

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.8087161873287. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.9%

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price has no a definite trend is 67.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price will reach 11.316861627496 and 9.6309839515859 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 11.882704708871 and 9.1494347540066

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.6309839515859. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.36%

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price has no a definite trend is 88.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) price will reach 12.402509020354 and 7.9373078833772 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 13.022634471372 and 7.5404424892083

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.1185249614967. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.95%

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) predictions by visitors

Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.