Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 19.56% Profit 5.08% Buy

Uptrend:19.56%

Profit:5.08%
0.19 0.151 0.19
0.151
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.09% Profit 10.84% Neutral

Neutral:-11.09%

Profit:10.84%
0.195 0.156 0.195
0.156
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.62% Profit 10.82% Neutral

Neutral:-2.62%

Profit:10.82%
0.213 0.138 0.213
0.138

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.56% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price has no a definite trend is 80.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price will reach 0.18431550424558 and 0.15406195400405 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.19353127945786 and 0.14635885630384

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.18431550424558. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.56%

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 5 days

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price has no a definite trend is 88.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price will reach 0.1892780528179 and 0.15860094867551 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 28, 2022 if the real price is between 0.1987419554588 and 0.15067090124174

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.1892780528179. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.09%

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 10 days

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price has no a definite trend is 97.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) price will reach 0.20700804054769 and 0.13828489427739 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 17, 2022 if the real price is between 0.21735844257507 and 0.13137064956352

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20700804054769. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.62%

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) predictions by visitors

CANSORTIUM INC (CNTMF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.