Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.41% Loss -13.53% Sell

Downtrend:-22.41%

Loss:-13.53%
0.0521 0.0382 0.0521
0.0382
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.91% Loss -8.56% Neutral

Neutral:0.91%

Loss:-8.56%
0.0536 0.0392 0.0536
0.0392
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.36% Neutral 7.9% Neutral

Neutral:-11.36%

Neutral:7.9%
0.061 0.0398 0.061
0.0398

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price has no a definite trend is 77.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price will reach 0.05096458047514 and 0.038166690075429 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.053512809498896 and 0.036258355571657

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.038166690075429. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.41%

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 5 days

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.91% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price has no a definite trend is 99.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price will reach 0.052354669339069 and 0.039154906540101 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.054972402806022 and 0.037197161213096

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.039154906540101. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.91%

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 10 days

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price has no a definite trend is 88.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) price will reach 0.059587918948647 and 0.039786878405272 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 0.062567314896079 and 0.037797534485009

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.059587918948647. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.36%

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CANNONAU CORP (CNNC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) predictions by visitors

CANNONAU CORP (CNNC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.