Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.76% Neutral 2.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.76%

Neutral:2.33%
8.639 7.86 8.639
7.86
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -28.9% Neutral 2.77% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.9%

Neutral:2.77%
8.744 7.795 8.744
7.795
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.32% Neutral 3.91% Neutral

Neutral:-4.32%

Neutral:3.91%
9.376 7.284 9.376
7.284

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 84.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price will reach 8.3800373066225 and 8.0084981577219 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 8.7990391719536 and 7.6080732498358

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.3800373066225. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.76%

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 71.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price will reach 8.4823761166408 and 7.9420334336273 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 8.9064949224728 and 7.5449317619459

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.4823761166408. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.9%

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 95.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) price will reach 9.0950920978931 and 7.2843050028654 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 9.5498467027877 and 6.9200897527221

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.0950920978931. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.32%

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) predictions by visitors

CENTRAIS EL.BR.EL. ADR 1 (L3XB.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.